[nabs-l] rights as blind students and responsibilities ofuniversities

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 01:20:51 UTC 2011

Get ready for retaliatory acts by your school.  Here in NYC at educational institutions such as CUNY, they are good at that.  Your grades and reputation will suffer.  I am unable to get into graduate school or get a job since I have been blasted on websites and blogs for my advocacy efferts.  My GPA went from a 3.9 to a final 2.6.  So much for trying to “”lives the American dream." while helping others.  I dealt with this when the economy was good; just, picture what you are against now that every corporation blames the economy and current-day politics. This happens regardless of the special funding that they receive superseding the current economical situation.
Sorry for the rant,
Joe