[nabs-l] aim problem

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 01:53:02 UTC 2011

FYI, there's a number that goes directly to tech support for FS
so you don't have to call the 1-800 number.  Here's the direct
tech support line: 727-803-8600.  You can also reach them by
email at support at freedomscientific.com.

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote