[nabs-l] Southern Strums 2011!

Gabriel Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 21:05:36 UTC 2011

Dear TABSters and Federationists,
On behalf of the 2011 TABS board, I would like to express our
gratitude for the support many of you showed at Southern Strums 2011.
Your assistance and contributions made this one of the most successful
events we have ever had.

If you weren't able to join us, or you would like to relive some of
the good times, I am happy to report that we do have CDs available
featuring the best Southern Strums performances. You can order your
copy for the low cost of $5.00 by sending an Email including your
name, mailing address, and a telephone number to Juan Munoz at
jcmunoz1989 at gmail.com or by replying to me. At the time we receive
your request, we will reply with billing information.

We are excited national will be returning to Texas in 2012, and get
ready because we will be celebrating 10 years of Southern Strums next
year!!!

Thanks for your support, and we look forward to working with all of
you on various projects for our beloved NFB.

Best,

...Gabe

--
Gabriel M. Cazares,