[nabs-l] The Perfroming Arts Division's Showcase Of Talent AirsTonight On AudioAccessRadio

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 15 00:53:28 UTC 2011

David,
Will this be archived? Or maybe you can send me the recording off list?
Also, how did you record the show? I'm interested in recording meetings,
with permission of course, but can't get good coverage of people sitting far
away from me. Perhaps you had more professional equipment or a stronger
microphone.
Any digital audio can be uploaded to the web as long as the recorder has a
USB connection.
so you could have just used a milestone digital recorder.
Ashley