[nabs-l] Convention in Orlando for five years

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Fri Jul 15 04:32:19 UTC 2011

To add to this, consider that many major conferences such as CSUN, ATIA, or
the Consumer Electronics Show traditionally stay in one city. I realize
these organizations are slightly different in nature, but some of the
reasons for staying at the same location are the same.

Best Regards,
J.J. Meddaugh