[nabs-l] Pacmate versus Braille note apex versus Braille sense

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 15 21:24:11 UTC 2011

I use a Pac Mate BX40. If I could only have one piece of technology, this is
the one I would have. I use it in all the NFB of Michigan meetings. I take
Minutes with it as the Secretary for NFB of Michigan, and then edit the
Minutes before sending them out. I also do a lot of reading on the Pac Mate.
You will be very comfortable with the Pac Mate if you are a Jaws user. The
Braille display makes editing and word processing much easier and faster. I
had to send in my display because the Whizz Wheels became loose after I read
all seven Harry Potter books in three months.
Terri Wilcox