[nabs-l] MacBook Pro for sale

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 18:41:49 UTC 2011

For those who don’t speak Mac nerd, a MacBookPro6,2 is otherwise
known as a "Mid-2010" revision.  It would come with iLife '09 on
disc, if the original discs are included.  Of course, you’re being
offered iLife '11 which is newer though I personally find the updated
iPhoto to be a mixed bag.

Joseph - KF7QZC