[nabs-l] Fwd: Reminder-Upcoming Seminars: NO COOK Cooking! andGoing Ape for Apps-Hot New Accessible Apps for Your iDevice

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 22:16:51 UTC 2011

And I like that! Bring on the political incorrectness! :) The
political correctness is Dr.  Maurer's job, right? :)

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote