[nabs-l] [Nfb-announce] Blind Americans to Protest SubminimumWages

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 20:14:18 UTC 2011

Hi Ashley,

Anil Lewis might know.  His email is alewis at nfb.org.  I live near
DC, and may be able to attend a protest there.  If it's only in
DC, and I'm able to, I might be able to let you all know what
happened.  Is their something on the Web site or anything with
times and dates for the protests? Again, I may need to ask Anil
this.

P.S.  You could also contact John Paré (director of strategic
initiatives) or Chris Danielsen (director of public relations.)
John's email is jpare at nfb.org and Chris's is cdanielsen at nfb.org.

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote