[nabs-l] Tutoring in the use of the Focus 40 Blue

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 04:04:31 UTC 2011

By default, you’re working not with Nemeth, but with Computer Braille
Code.  I’ve never used a Braille display in anything but Linux, so I
can’t help you out with how to type in anything else.

You’ll know that you’re typing in Computer Braille Code for sure when
you discover that typing a dot six gives you not a capital letter,
but rather a comma.  It’s basically what you get if you open a .brf
file in Notepad.

Joseph - KF7QZC