[nabs-l] GPS Products aned Software

David Dodge daviddod at buffalo.edu
Mon Jul 25 01:48:36 UTC 2011

Jewel,
There is a function for GPS that is already on the iPhone, you do not have
to download additional apps for it. However, I am sure there are apps for
additional GPS options if you wanted to choose something other than what is
already available on the phone. I strongly suggest the iPhone route because
it is convenient and easy to use. Hope this helps.

David
David Dodge
Doctoral Degree Granting Institutions Rep.
State University of New York Student Assembly
English Major
University at Buffalo
306 Clemens Hall
Buffalo, NY 14260