[nabs-l] [Braillenote] notetakers: are they worth buying anymore?

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 03:44:45 UTC 2011

I posted my question to the BrailleNote users list, and this is a
response that may be of interest to you.  Just so you know, BN
means BrailleNote and HW means HumanWare.

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote