[nabs-l] GPS Products aned Software

Kat Bottner kat.bottner at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 20:51:03 UTC 2011

Hey Ashley and all,
I've still have yet to try and figure out how good the Kaptan Plus really
is.  I went to use it yesterday and I geuss when sitting in a car, its bets
to be sitting by the window instead of the middle. Lol.
I will of course let you all know how my experience with the Kaptan Plus
works out.
And for anyone else who wants to know where I work, I work for the Delaware
association for the Blind as a secretary.

Thanks and take care,
Kat