[nabs-l] on no-cook cooking

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 05:22:18 UTC 2011

Sean,

I thought the sarcasm was a little thick, but don’t know that it
failed to contribute to the discussion.  Carly’s certainly welcome to
an opinion, and God only knows I’ve not been shy with my own!  I
didn’t reply, since I felt that a reply wouldn’t add anything.  I
think that 10 minutes of an hour program just discussing the need to
wash your counters and dishes regularly wasn’t a productive use of
time, but to me that seems like common sense.

At least the moments reminding people to wash the outsides of melons
and how a double rinse for things like spinach is a good idea seemed
like things a person might not just automatically know they should be
doing.

Joseph - KF7QZC