[nabs-l] Happy Anniversary to the Americans with Disabilities Act

David Dodge daviddod at buffalo.edu
Tue Jul 26 18:02:54 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,
Today is the 21st anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act. I did
not even realize this until someone posted it on another listserv. Isn't it
fascinating? Some of us have been covered for our entire lives whereas
others have seen some small and others drastic changes for people with
disabilities in their lifetime.

Here's to even more beneficial legislation being passed in the near future!

Have a slice of cake for ADA :)

David
David Dodge
Doctoral Degree Granting Institutions Rep.
State University of New York Student Assembly
English Major
University at Buffalo
306 Clemens Hall
Buffalo, NY 14260