[nabs-l] Solving CAPTCHAS

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 01:06:16 UTC 2011

Like the person before, I was going to advise webvisum.

Here is the website I got this information from and below is some of
what the site says.

http://www.webvisum.com/

WebVisum is a unique browser add on which greatly enhances web
accessibility and empowers the blind and visually impaired community
by putting the control
in your hands! Its aim is to allow you to better enjoy surfing the net
and be significantly less dependent upon outside help. Now available
in English,
German, Russian, Italian, Slovak, Bulgarian, Dutch, Croatian,
Romanian, Portugese, Turkish and Spanish! If you want to help, login
into your account and
visit the Community page!

Just a few exciting features that we already offer:
list of 5 items
• Community driven tagging and page enhancements.
• Automated and instant CAPTCHA image solving, sign up to web sites
and make forum posts and blog comments without asking for help!
• Built in helper functions for easier page navigation and less confusion.
• Numerous under the hood page tweaks designed to help screen reader users.
• Visually Impaired users benefit from features such as high contrast
page viewing, link and focus highlighting, and more.
list end

It is only available for the Firefox browser. If you have not used
Firefox, or used an old version, we highly recommend that you
Download Firefox version 3.5
 which is probably the most accessible, fast and overall best web
browser on the Internet. You won't regret it!

--
Lea Williams

Phone;
704-732-4470