[nabs-l] preparing for the LSAT

Patrick Molloy ptrck.molloy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 03:03:23 UTC 2011

Roger,
My name is Patrick Molloy. Like you, I'm interested in applying to law
school down the road. If you go to www.bookshare.org and type "LSAT
prep" in the search box, you'll find several good books of practice
questions. As to the drawing diagrams, I had heard something similar
to what you heard. After looking at a few questions, I determined that
it is possible to figure them out by just writing out the clues and
the conditions. Now, this may not work for every question. Or it may
not work for you, depending on how you approach questions like those
found in the logic games. Anyway, I hope this was somewhat helpful for
you.
Patrick