[nabs-l] JAWS problem with new laptop

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 15:05:27 UTC 2011

Ok, thanks for letting us know, William!

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote