[nabs-l] warning I'm getting on Facebook

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 15:56:00 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm getting this warning message when I hit the go back command
on Facebook Mobile.  I've pasted it below.  What does this mean?
Thanks! Here's the message:

 Warning: Page has Expired
The page you requested was created using information you
submitted in a form.  This page is no longer available.  As a
security precaution, Internet Explorer does not automatically
resubmit your information for you.
  To resubmit your information and view this Web page, click the
Refresh button.

Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

Sent from my BrailleNote