[nabs-l] Slow Acting VR Counciler

Brianna Scerenscko bfs1206 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 18:39:21 UTC 2011

Hello NABS Members,

My name is Brianna.
I will be starting my first semester at Flagler in 3 weeks.
I submitted justifications for technology to my Division Of Blind
Services office back in April.  Just the other day I get an e mail
from my counciler saying that I have been apruved for technology and
funding of my Learning Ally membership.
I thought I had already been apruved and the technology had already
been ordered.
My counciler can't transfer my case to the office in Jacksonville
until all my technology has been received and she can't tell me when
that will be.  I need to meet with the office in Jacksonville soon to
meet my counciler and O&M instructore, and also find out if DBS will
still cover some of the cost of going to college and also for them to
find me a reader.
DBS can't tell me when my case will be transfered either.
What should I do? School starts in 3 weeks.

Thank You

Brianna

--
Brianna Scerenscko