[nabs-l] Slow Acting VR Counciler

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 31 21:53:20 UTC 2011

Hi Beth,
I just reread your message and you said CO DVR; I missed that when hearing
with jaws somehow; probably since its one syllable.

Yes you should have a case in CO  where you reside.
I'd say if they move too slow, talk to a supervisor of the office. Also
document your communication.
I think there should be a VR manual of rights and responsibilities for each
state. Read it and find out their procedures for opening cases; it should
outline the appropriate time line.
Good luck.
Ashley