[nabs-l] Security in ourselves, acceptance in others

Desiree Oudinot turtlepower17 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 00:27:43 UTC 2011

I still stand by what I said, however: Be cautious that the positive
image your projecting is for your own benefit, and perhaps your close
family and friends; not a world at large in which you may never be
accepted. The cold hard truth is, we will not be able to change the
minds of every person we encounter. This topic's subject, security in
ourselves, is what is most important. So, while we should strive to be
the best we can be, we are not Supermen and Superwomen, we are just
like everyone else. We love, hate, laugh, cry and all the rest like
everyone else. That is the part of ourselves we should be betraying,
our humanity.