[nabs-l] Security in ourselves, acceptance in others

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 01:40:27 UTC 2011

I honestly think it's not a bad idea to have something to play with
and keep our hands busy...especially in long NFB convention meetings!
*grin*  I have this little wooden carving thingie my scoutmaster gave
me a few years back and I like carrying thatwith me so I can do
something with my hands when all else fails.

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/dotkid.nu