[nabs-l] Your thoughts on touch screen

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 02:25:48 UTC 2011

Serena,
  I'd say at least look at one...as I said, you really don't need to
know where things are on the screen if you have voiceover read through
the list.  (although after a while you start to learn just by
habbit-and this is coming from a guy who isn't really a visual or
tactile learner)  Although I can see why you'd want a phone to just be
a phone.  Makes sense to me, although I'm getting me an iphone ASAP.
  Best,
Kirt