[nabs-l] Android and Mobile Accessibility

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 06:07:17 UTC 2011

The United States is the big exception here. In most countries one can just by iPhones from Apple and use them with whatever carrier they want. Also, I remind you that if you can buy an iPhone from someone you can try jailbraking and unlocking it, which is actually legal. I bought an iPhone 4 with AT&T last summer and I'm using it happily with my carrier here in Spain. Whenever I'm in the US I just switch sim cards.