[nabs-l] question about JAWS 12 and AIM 7.5

Desiree Oudinot turtlepower17 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 20:57:13 UTC 2011

Does anyone know where to get the latest pre-configured version of
Miranda? I did use that for a long time, but when I bought my new
computer I couldn't get the old one to work properly, not to mention
it was having a lot of problems on my old computer too, crashing all
the time and stuff. The Facebook plugin had also stopped working. But
if anyone can provide me with the version that's configured for screen
readers, I'd really appreciate it.