[nabs-l] question about JAWS 12 and AIM 7.5

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 02:22:52 UTC 2011

Hi, David,
  I have heard of Miranda and tried to download it a few months ago,
but I wasn't able to get it to work properly (it kept causing my
computer to crash). Would you please send me a link where I can get
the appropriate version for screen readers? It sounds like others on
the list would be interested as well. Thanks!
   Katie