[nabs-l] New Nabs Conference Call Is Available For Download

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 19:57:27 UTC 2011

Hi Arielle,

Do you know if the meeting will be streamed or should I call the
national center? Also, are there any past meetings available for
download on nabslinkaudio.org? Thanks!

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info.

PS: Last chance to get your tickets for the I C.A.N.
Foundation's Night Out at the Frederick Keys fundraiser on June
4th! They're only 6 dollars per ticket and all proceeds go to the
Foundation to help the blind and visually impaired youth in
Maryland! Get your tickets today by contacting Wendy Nusbaum by
phone at 410-984-4369 or by email at wendynusbaum at yahoo.com.
Visit the above link to the I C.A.N.  Foundation Web site for
more information or join us on Facebook at "I C.A.N.  Foundation:
nonprofit organization." Hope to see you at the game!!!

--- Sent from my BrailleNote