[nabs-l] I clicker

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Fri Jun 3 00:19:07 UTC 2011

Typically what they're used for is pop quizzes or else in class
questions that a professor may set for the students. My chemistry
professor used them for example. We were allowed to work in groups to
come up with the answer. A correct answer was worth 3 points, an
incorrect answer was worth a point, and no answer was worth nothing. I
think she did it mostly to ensure people actually showed up and paid
attention during class.
--
"All models are wrong, but some are useful." George E. P. Box
Joseph C. Lininger, <jbahm at pcdesk.net>