[nabs-l] downloading attachments with Hotmail

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 06:16:49 UTC 2011

Hey, guys.  I'm wondering how to download attachments.  My boyfriend had been trying to download from live.com, but alas, it was inaccessible!  His college's e-mail address is also inaccessible, and I hate all the graphics and stuff.  What we're trying to do is get around the safety blocks in Hotmail, so if there's any way to download from Hotmail directly, that's something I'd like to know.  It would help us both a lot.
Beth

Sent from my iPod