[nabs-l] NFB Convention Agenda in Different Formats

Gabriel Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 04:22:10 UTC 2011

For your information.

...Gabe

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Andrews <dandrews at visi.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 20:46:14 -0500
Subject: [Nfbnet-master-list] NFB Convention Agenda in Different Formats
To: nfbnet-master-list at nfbnet.org

There seems to be a small cottage industry in converting the NFB
National Convention agenda to different formats.  Below is
information on two such efforts, the first is DAISY -- full text/full
audio, and the second is HTML.

or you can of course go to http://www.nfb.org and view the agenda
there or download the Microsoft Word file.

Dave