[nabs-l] Backpack alternative at convention

Josh Gregory joshkart12 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 17:00:01 UTC 2011

This sounds cool! Now, if only there were something like this for
wheelchairs...  I have 2 bags already, and I use my black
briefcase type thing for books and such.  It's often crammed to
the max, and 2 bags (I have a blue one too) is a lot for the back
of my chair.  Ah well, as Joseph C said, I guess I'll have to
keep the search up.
Josh

sent from my Apex
Email: joshkart12 at gmail.com