[nabs-l] Your thoughts on touch screen

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Tue Jun 7 23:36:59 UTC 2011

dear phil,

as to my regards to touch screen accessibility and how it has worked for me in lucitrice! i have tried to use it at the grocery store and also at the airport for checking for my boarding pass and seat arrangement. they aren't voice activated.

the one at the grocery store is particially accessible with voice activation but, not for all of the features of doing self serve checkout service. this needs to all be accessible for all to use these not just the sighted. that's my voice on this topic. thanks for asking and, i will talk to you soon.

hugs,
amy