[nabs-l] online college vs classroom instruction

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Wed Jun 8 00:12:04 UTC 2011

hello josh,

thanks for your interest in going to college either by doing online classes or going to class in person. to assist you i have never really taken classes online but, i have tried it with a latin class which i was able to do but, i had to drop it since i wasn't com[prehend the material and, i couldn't get a tutor for the class. i have mainly done onsight classes.

whatever you decide to do do it for your needs only not for just for other needs. if you want to take online classes than do it but, if you want to do onsight classes than do it! whatever you decide to do it will benefit you in the long run! thanks for the information and, i wish you good luuck in your academic career!

hugs,
amy