[nabs-l] Short social Skills conversation

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 15:29:50 UTC 2011

Hey all,
I will be doing a presentation on social skills for NOPBC this
convention. In preparation, I want to talk to students between the
ages 12-18, to discuss some social challenges you've faced, things you
wished you could have known, things that your parents might have been
able to help with, and how you have created a healthy social nitch for
yourself. Please email me off list if you are willing to talk to me
for a little bit.
I truly appreciate your helps.
Sincerely,

--
Mary Fernandez
President: Georgia Association of Blind Students

"It's not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much
rather you weren't doing it."
Terry Pratchett