[nabs-l] Increasing Confidence to Travel Independently on the Boston Transit System

Ian Perrault iperrault at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 15 14:32:18 UTC 2011

Hi All
I’m wondering if there is anyone who, or anyone who knows of someone here in the Boston area, who would be interested in learning how to travel independently on the Boston transit system? I am totally blind myself and use it on a regular basis, so I am very experienced in how it works. If you’re interested, or if you know someone who might be, please either e-mail me or have them e-mail me off list and I can talk more specifically about this and give more details.
Thanks!
Ian