[nabs-l] Question about lists

Josh Gregory joshkart12 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 16:16:55 UTC 2011

Hey Josh! There sure is! On your options page, after you log in,
there's something that should say something like: Receive copies
of your posts to the list? or something like that? There should
be a checkbox where you can enable or disable it.  If that box is
checked, uncheck it and there you have it, you shouldn't get any
more copies of your posts.
Best,
Josh

sent from my Apex