[nabs-l] Question about lists

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Jun 15 16:57:54 UTC 2011

Yes, at the bottom of each message is a link to your "personal
options page."  From there you can unsubscribe, put your mail on
hold, and make a couple other changes.  You will need your password,
which was sent to you when you subscribed and on the first of each
month.   You can also have it e-mailed to you from that page.

Most people like to get the message back, because they know their
message was posted -- but it is of course a personal preference thing.

Dave