[nabs-l] calculators

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 20:39:01 UTC 2011

Hi Annemarie,

I am currently in middle school (going into eighth grade,
tomorrow is the last day of school, yea) and I do use a
calculator.  I use to use one of the little talking calculators
from Independent Living Aids in class with headphones, but that
turned out to be a little annoying.  So now, I use the calculator
on my BrailleNote Apex in class
and at home, only using the Braille display on it.  This is a lot
easier and more convenient in class so I can listen to the
teacher/professor at the same time as I'm doing calculations.
Hope this helps!
 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info.

PS: Last chance to get your tickets for the I C.A.N.
Foundation's Night Out at the Frederick Keys fundraiser on June
4th! They're only 6 dollars per ticket and all proceeds go to the
Foundation to help the blind and visually impaired youth in
Maryland! Get your tickets today by contacting Wendy Nusbaum by
email at wendynusbaum at yahoo.com.  Visit the above link to the I
C.A.N.  Foundation Web site for more information or join us on
Facebook at "I C.A.N.  Foundation: nonprofit organization." Hope
to see you at the game!!!

--- Sent from my BrailleNote