[nabs-l] 2 quick observations

Jorge Paez computertechjorgepaez at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 13:53:13 UTC 2011

Hello all.
Just had two observations.
First: the "terms of service" page does not seem to work.
At least for me it shows a "page does not exist" error.

And secondly:
for the purposes of organization, what is the system for tracking members?
The reason I'm asking is because the constitution states that we "must pay dues" but there seems to be no way of tracking how many members we have and therefore it seems to be that unless you personally make a check to NABS, NABS leadership has no way of noing weather all those who should pay have.
Am I correct in this thought or is there something I'm missing?

Thanks,

Jorge