[nabs-l] proposition for amendment to constitution

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 22:14:17 UTC 2011

Jorge,

Sounds like a good idea to me! Usually, for example, I'm unable
to attend national convention unfortunately.  Now, granted I
don't pay dues as of yet, but when I begin to, I should have the
same right to vote in NABS elections as those who attend the
convention.  That would be like saying to the American people
that there can be no absentee ballots.  Thoughts?

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info.

 Sent from my BrailleNote