[nabs-l] Isaiah Wilcox for NABS President

Briley Pollard brileyp at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 01:21:10 UTC 2011

Hello Isaiah,

Let me say I really appreciate this note to the list. It is always difficult to vote when it comes around to Nabs elections sometimes. The membership feel disconnected sometimes, so it is hard to know who has done what for the division and in areas outside of Nabs. I'd like to hear more about what you think needs to change about Nabs and what specific changes you'd like to attempt to implement.

Best,
Briley