[nabs-l] [Nfbnet-members-list] Threw Our Eyes interview, Ride into History, Race for Independence, Wed. June 22, 8:00 pm EDT

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Jun 20 01:39:01 UTC 2011

Chris:

I don't want to friend anyone -- but I think this is a terrible
idea!  Remember the ACB split off from the NFB because they thought
that we were all wrong, did our business in the wrong way etc.  I am
not going to say that we can't learn anything from the ACB, but not a
history lesson.  I was at a ACb National Convention a few years ago
-- and heard the NFB attacked openly and indirectly.  These folks are
not our friends.  We can work jointly at times, and should, and I
don't think we should be against them, for the sake of it, as some of
my old-timer friends are -- but a joint conference call on
consideration of a change to a NFB division bylaw is going to far!

Dave