[nabs-l] Questions About Getting New Laptop

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 02:12:01 UTC 2011

Hello Kerry,

I'm also in the  process of getting a new laptop. What I've heard is the
laptops that have i7 processors are even better and much more powerful,
battery-lasting, and ram-lasting than the i3 ones. I would recommend getting
an i7 processor one and probably from brands such as Asus, dell, or sony.
Toshiba is a fabulous machine also.
So if you could lookup i7 laptops tat would be great. Looks like my laptop
that I will get (along with a college scholarship) will be an Asus-Laptop /
IntelR core i7 processor / 720 gb of hard drive / 8 gb ram / 17.3 display
(which does not matter to me as well).
On the Mac side, I don't really know if you can compare a Mac with windows,
one reason is that I haven't used a Mac ever since I begun to use a computer
and the other one is that windows I think, is better in terms of software
and hardware -- at least this is my opinion.

But look around -- research the internet and check them out. good web sites
for this are: www.bestBuy.com,  www.sears.com and http://www.amazon.com