[nabs-l] [Nfbnet-members-list] Threw Our Eyes interview, Ride into History, Race for Independence, Wed. June 22, 8:00 pm EDT

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 16:32:07 UTC 2011

Dave,
  I do see your point.  Those alive at the time are not, and will
probabluy never be friends.  Heck, getting them to actually talk in
peace would be the achievement of the century!   if such a call were
to hypothetically happen, how could we keep it from opening old wounds
and stoking old fires?
  Best,
Kirt