[nabs-l] Convention attractions

Nathan Clark troubleclark at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 16:36:00 UTC 2011

Dear all
When I am at convention one of my biggest highlights is the banquet
address. I also like to visit the exhibit hall. Also, I like to go to
CCb night because I went to the center in 2006 and 2008. I also like
sitting in general session and I like to listen to all of the
presentations that are made. Chris,
I hope to see you at convention one day. Also Chris you can email me
off list and we could go down together.

Sincerely,

Nathan