[nabs-l] Convention attractions

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 16:53:27 UTC 2011

Cool! Thanks, Kirt! I'd also like to listen to the resolutions
committee meeting, if that's anything worth listening to.  I
thought so only so I knew the decisions being made and the
policies being developed.

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info.

 Sent from my BrailleNote