[nabs-l] streaming convention

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 18:50:55 UTC 2011

Hi Kirt,

The information desk people at the Ten'Broek library said that
they were streaming the resolutions meeting, but John said he
wasn't sure but he thought so.  We'll know when the streaming
schedule is released, though.  Keep in mind also that they do
some resolutions during the general sessions, which will be
streamed.  Hope they will!

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info.

 Sent from my BrailleNote