[nabs-l] Questions About Getting New Laptop

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 19:19:46 UTC 2011

Hi, all,
  I have been following this thread as I'm also planning to purchase a
new laptop within the next year or so (my current one still runs
Windows XP). One question for those of you who use and like Macs: Is
there some sort of OCR sofftware that works with Macs? I regularly use
Open Book to scan documents or convert pdf files into a more
accessible format, but from what I understand it only works on Windows
machines. Is that correct? Thanks!
   Katie