[nabs-l] streaming convention

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 20:32:02 UTC 2011

Peter,
  I'm talking about a curious friend, not me.  I did know when
convention was and I did plan acordingly-hope too see you there!  But
I can't plan acordingly for my friends, particularly those who are
skeptical about the Federation and don't want to pay the nearly $1000
to go to convention.  I'm asking for them, not for me.
  Best,
kirt